So, I had my period from Dec. 3-7, I had sex Dec. 11 and the condom broke but I took plan b 3 hours later. Then, I had a period Dec. 16-19 ( known to be a side affect from Plan B), then I had my period Jan 20-24. Since Sunday, I have felt like I have dry mouth and my back aches occasionally. Could I be pregnant? I feel like I am paranoid and that's why i feel all of this, please help. I am a college student--scared to take a test. 

Hi guest,

It's not likely that you are pregnant especially just having your period a week ago.  Plan B is very effective.

Your symptoms are not specific to pregnancy.

Thank you! BUt, is it true you can have your period but still be pregnant? I really think I am paranoid but still. My dry mouth started on Sunday but I have been experiancing back pain for a while--Ive contributed it to mayeb something I did at the gym. Im an athlete in college so it could be that too.. I dont know, just worried. I am usually very irregular so I feel like its odd that I have actually been some what regular recently.

You can not have your period if you are pregnant.  During your period the lining of the uterus is replaced.  If you were pregnant you would miscarry.  You can have bleeding however.

Plan B is very reliable.  Taking it within 3 hours it's better than 99% effective.  It is highly unlikely you are pregnant.

I wonder what would explain my dry mouth though... can nerves cause this to occur?

Here is more information about my first post:
I had my period from Dec. 3-7. We had sex Dec. 11, condom broke and took plan B 3 hours later, we had sex after but he did not cum near me at all. Then, I had a period Dec. 16-19.  Then, New Years Eve we had sex but he did not cum then near me then either. I had my period once again January 20-24. And were intimate again on January 29. I have never been regular which is why I find it odd that I somewhat am now. The only symptom I currently have is a dry mouth--but maybe it is because i think about it alot. I had back pain in late decemeber until about last week, once again I contribute that to working out at the gym. What is your opinion? 

I still don't think you're pregnant from the earlier dates. As to the 29th of January, it's too soon to say.

Dry mouth isn't listed as a side effect of Plan B but everyone responds differently. It may be something completely unrelated.

I still don't think you're pregnant - from the earlier dates. You had your period, so not pregnant.