Yesterday around 7:30pm my girlfriend and i had sex. Right before i finished the condom broke, but we didn't know till after. Immediately after she got plan b and took it, probably 30minutes after this happend. She is supposed to have her period next week. What are the chances she will get pregnant...We are really worried, and im just looking for an answer..

It is not unusual for a woman to have very regular periods for a long time and then for no obvious reason, the change and become unpredictable. It doesn't mean something is wrong necessarily. Are you having unprotected sex? On birth control? If not, then yes, you CAN get pregnant, but being that you are bleeding like a regular period, you probably just started your period early. If you are seriously concerned, do not hesitate to go to the doctor. But I think it's just an early period.

i meant what are the chancesthat she will get pregnant, if her period is next week, but she took plan b right after the sex..

I have NO idea why my post showed up on this question?!? I posted an answer to another post. Sorry for the confusion.

As for your question...I don't think you have anything to worry about. You used Plan B as you are supposed to, and used it immediately. It is very effective when used properly.