Okay so on December 15, 2016 i had protected sex with my partner. Sadly, the condom broke, and we weren't sure if he ejaculated in me. Once we found out it broke, i got plan b one step and took the pill within 15-30 minutes when the accident happened. My period ended around Dec 14 or 15 and we had sex on that day (the 15). So the wait begins....4 days later i started to have brown discharge then it started to look bright red, and it was heavy! I bled for like 4 days, but i read online and said its a breakthrough bleeding from plan b, basically a side effect. So after that ordeal ended, I was super scared and still am. My expected period was suppose to be on Jan 7th but it did not come. I took pregnancy test like 4-5 times and it came out negative and im currently freaking out! I don't know when will my period come, i keep looking at myself in the mirror and constantly stressing myself out over this ordeal. Im too young i just turned 18, and i make mistakes. It's been 30 days since the incident happened, 35 days since my last period, and 26 days since i bled from plan b. Please give me answers. Thank u

Hi Guest,

It is unlikely you are pregnant.  You took Plan B within the recommended time.

Your next SEVERAL cycles can be early or late.  It's a very common side effect.

Hope it helps.

You really think so? Its January 16th and nothing. It has been officially 28 days since i bled from Plan b. Im also stressing out as well. Im not sure if i should take more pregnancy test