So my boyfriend and I had sex and the condum broke. I took plan b the next day only had sore boobs. (One of the symptoms) I'm terrified it didn't work. Am I paranoid or should I actually be worried? Please help! :(

Health Guru
Hi guest. How long ago was it that you had intercourse and when did you notice the symptoms you was getting? As much information as you can give will be helpful.

Hey guys so I had to sign up for this site because I am so scared. I have unprotected sex about 3 weeks ago now. On December 11th I took plan b the first time right after period ended. I got my period a month later in January, unusal because I am very irregular. But I got my period and had sex on my period in January and took plan b again, because he came inside of me I had no idea until he said and once I realized he did I started pulling away. But we did that late at night and I took it early in the morning the next day. My period ended which I looked up says it is normal. But for some reason I am freaking out. I never had a guy cum in me before.....but his sperm dissolves very quickly like it isn't normal sperm and the guy had surgery to remove a testicle. I know plan b causes symptoms with boobs and stuff but I looked up and it said my chances are extremely low but then I go on forums and all these woman say they got pregnant. So since I was on my period and the guy having sperm issues and me taking plan b. Do you think my chances are extremely low ? Please some one help haha I am going crazy thank you !

Health Guru

First of all you shouldn't be having unprotected sex anyway, secondly you shouldn't be taking plan b in such a short time as its an emergency contraception only menu for emergencies when the condom breaks or incase of rape not in situations you can control, if you keep on using plan by then it will end up totally messing your cycle up because it's a high dose hormone!
If you was on your period then you wouldn't of been near your fertile period so as you have read there's very little chance of you being pregnant.

ya I know it was stupid and I don't plan on using plan b every day. Thanks for your advice.