Okay, so last week on Friday my boyfriend and I were having intercourse. It was our third time, and I was also on the day before the last day of my menstrual cycle. The condom broke and he pulled out right away and we stopped. There was no pre-cum and he didn't ejaculate. I also took Plan B about 35 hours after the incident. My period ended that Sunday, the day I took the pill. My boyfriend and I are very paranoid, so we've done a lot of research to see the possibility of pregnancy. 

Well, today is Friday, and I had slight bleeding. It was kind of like a brown discharge. Is that from the Plan B? Does it mean its working? Was it a second period? It freaked me out when I saw it, and any feedback would be greatly appreciated!! 

Looking at your problem , i don't think your are pregnant . It is better you get a checkup from a doctor. Could be other health related problem,

No, chances that you are pregnant almost don't exist at all - not only because of the Plan B, but also because all this happened while you were on your period and that is practically the time when even if you didn't use any protection at all, chances you could have gotten pregnant are so small they almost don't exist. So, the brown spotting is most likely just old blood that was left from your last period, the one when you took Plan B - the high dose of hormones in Plan B usually causes all types of changes in your period or causes spotting.