my bofriend and i decided to have sexual intercourse and during so the condom slipped off and ended up in my vagina. We think that we got to it quickly after it slipped but im still really worried that i could be or could get pregnant. What are the chances that i could be?, What steps should i take in figuring out if i am?, and what can i do if i am?

Okay... So my boyfriend and i had sex and right after he came inside me, he pulled out and realised that the condom was broken on the side and he had cum on the side of his hip, like an average amount... But his penis was like half inside me, i’m not sure if i’m pregnant but he and i freaked out.. i had a shower right after to see if i could get anything out. we’ve got no clue what to do as we’re only young. 15. and i’d honestly love your help. PLEASE.