Hello, Today 11/28/17 my gf and I were having sex and using a Trojan Ultra Thin Lubricated Condom. We are always careful and combined with using a condom I pull out before orgasm. This time however, when I pulled out I realized the condom had come off in the process of pulling out. I am not 100% sure of that but I'm as sure as I can be. I must have used too much lube in the condom and it slipped off on the way out. I did not ejaculate inside and was able to retrieve the condom easily. How likely is she to have become pregnant? Furthermore when i did orgasm it was not on her vaginal area.

Health Guru

Chances would be small but it would also depend where I'm her monthly cycle she was on whether it was her fertile zone too. When using condoms you should always hold on to the top ring of them when you withdraw the penis just to make sure they don't slip off like it did for you.

Thank you very much, usually I do just as you suggested and while I’ll hold the top ring if I’ve already ejaculated into the condom I never have if I did not finish yet. I will make sure to always do as you suggest to avoid putting my g/f and myself through anymore stress. Would it be worth getting a Plan B pill?

Health Guru
Do you know the dates when she started her last 3 periods or can find out from her then I'll be able to work out if it happened whom she would of been fertile and also is she normally regular? ps they need to be the exact dates not just rough dates

Unfortunately she cannot remember the dates exactly she did know that she is close to or is ovulating. In light of this we went and purchased Plan B and she took it around 1pm, so just around 24 hours after we had sex. Is there anything else I might be missing? I want to say my g/f and I appreciate any and all help you have provided.

Health Guru

My advice is to tell your girlfriend to keep a diary and write in it the start dates of her period or even just note it on the calender of her phone as its always worth it incase it's ever needed She will be find now you have done that but do take into consideration some of the side effects emergency contraception can have though such as cramps, spotting, sore breasts and it can also throw her next few periods out of sync an may take then a while to regulate again It's no problem a few of us members are glad to help when we can, if you have any more questions feel free to ask and I'll help if I can.