i just had sex for the first time and my boyfriend and i are kind of scared... here are the details- •i’m not on the pill •i won’t be able to get morning pill, i’m only 15 and my mother would forbid it •we used a condom •he pulled out before he came the first time in the condom •he changed into a new condom and we did it again •he had slipped out and noticed the condom was inside of me. •he didn’t urinate after coming the first time •i think i’m most fertile.. it’s been 5 days since my period ended. is there any chance of me getting pregnant? and if so, what are the chances?

Hey there whannwas theb1st day of bleeding during your last menstrual cycle. And what date did you have sex?  Are your periods regular (they happen on the same date every month).  Also how many times did your boyfriend ejaculate just once? Did he ejaculate in the second condom?    

i want to say it started on the 20th and ended on the 25th. we had sex last night so the 27th. my period can i usually regular. he ejaculated in the first condom, not the second, but there might have been precum the second time

Based off the date you gave me is very Unlikely That u would get pregnant. Is there a reason why the condom kept slipping off?? If you were in your mor fertile e time technically there would be a risk for pregnancy