My boyfriend stopped right when he noticed the condom slipped off. He said he didn't cum at all, but there could still have been pre cum while he kept thrusting, and the condom only seemed a teeny bit filled. At home, I fingered out any cum that could have been left inside me and even tasted it to see if it was his cum. But so far, all I got was a little salty taste and surprisingly some blood, even though I didn't see red. Hopefully the salty taste was just MY OWN cum, but I doubt it. And I know how his cum tastes, but again it was only a little, so it could have been his. Anyways...I'm panicking and I need information/advice/help

Hey Trina based on your description it is possible to get pregnate depending on where you are at in your cycle.  It only takes one sperm cell to cause pregnancy

did you like how cum tasted how does your cum taste like do you like to finger your self?