Hi, everyone. My girlfriend and I had intercourse on Sept. 28. I was wearing a condom at the time. However, after we finished, I noticed as I went to grab the condom and pull out that the condom wasn't on me anymore, and it wasn't hanging out of her either. I did ejaculate while inside of her, but at the time I didn't realize that the condom may have slipped off. We then looked around the bed to make sure it didn't somehow come off before penetration (which we felt was unlikely since I would almost certainly notice.). She went to the bathroom to check inside her for it but didn't find it. However, after one more look around the bed she checked herself again and found it deep inside. She did get it out though. It must have come off during intercourse in order for it to have been so deep due to the thrusting (Sorry, not trying to be so graphic just trying to explain the situation). So, onto my question, which I think I already know the answer to, is it possible she could be pregnant or what are the odds she could be? The condom wouldn't interfere at all with the sperm being able to get to where it needed to go would it? One more thing that may help, her last monthly period was on Sept. 15 or 16. Thanks in advance for your help.

Sorry to say but if you ejaculated while inside she could very well get pregnant. Go to the pharmacy and get your self Plan B. You have 3-5 days to take the pill so you can still prevent pregnancy.

Maybe she should get on BC, as well as double check your condom make sure its pulled down all the way as well as the right size. Dont be cocky and go into the store and back magnums when you know your not.

Just my 2cents Good luck

Thank you very much. Your answer is exactly what I was thinking. I just wanted to be sure. We may take your advice, but we've both talked about the fact that we wouldn't mind having another kid (We both have 1 kid (girls) apiece from a previous marriage). However, we both feel that being married first would be our preference, especially since she is an elementary school teacher (Some parents in a small town can be very judgmental). So, the timing could have been better. We do love each other though, and I told her that whatever happens I'll stand by her and support her. Thanks again for the help.

just helping out by using what i know and answering what i can i am by no means a dr. just work in a pharmacy XD