My girlfriend and I recently had protected sex, and right after I came(inside the condom) I went to pull out, but I slipped out of the condom and it stayed inside her. After that, as I went to pull it out of her, my tip brushed against her leg right next to her vagina, but not on it. I wiped off the semen on her leg, making sure it was going away from her vagina, and the opening of the condom didn't go inside her, it stayed out, and I didn't see anything leaking out at all. However, I'm panicking that she could be pregnant now; she missed four days of bc earlier the week before/into the beginning of that week (we had sex on a friday) and had been taking two pills a day for a lil' while, she told me she had caught back up to her pill schedule by the time we had sex. She couldn't get plan B anywhere in our neighborhood, all the providers mandate that you be 18 not 17, but she talked to a pharmacist who told her that her specific kind of birth control could be used for emergency contraception taking the right dose at the right time, which she did. I know it seems like I'm paranoid, but I'm panicking and I need help...anyone!?

Okay please, rather than just viewing my post and rating it, could someone give me some legit feedback? I'm freakin' out and don't know what to do...