I'm 16 and I got high with one of my friends we ended up having sex but when we were in the middle of it he took the condom off. I didn't notice it until we finished because it didn't feel right. He came inside no one has done that to me ive always been careful I also washed it out straight away .. I forget to take my pill so I know I'm not protected in that sence. Its been about 3 days since it happened and my cervix is low and hard. I also don't know how to tell my mum. Could I be pregnant....

Hi Bacon,

It's too early for any signs of pregnancy.  It is not immediate.

Washing won't help. 

How many birth control pills did you miss?  Just one?  If so you are supposed to take it when you remember, the next day.  Missing one pill you are still protected.

You might consider an emergency contraceptive but you need to do it NOW.  They must be taken within 72 hours for the best protection.  Plan B, Ipill, etc., are common names.

You can test for pregnancy as early as two weeks after having sex.  If you have a normal period, normal for you, then it is unlikely you are pregnant.

Good luck.

Its to late to take the morning after pill because its been 4 days now, and with the pill I take I missed many days.... I'm kinda scared I don't know what to do.... I guess just wait

That's about all you can do now. You can take a home test as early as two weeks from when you had sex. You MUST use your first morning urine, your wake up pee, to test for the best accuracy.
Good luck.

Its okay :) I've gotten my period... but never again will I be doing that again... thank you for your help