hello friends, I am at the age of 22 and before a month a made a sex with my girlfriend. That sex was made just after the day when her period ended. After half an hour she eat i-pill, then I wanted to know that is there any chance of her pregnancy? Because it has been a four days and till now her period didn’t come this month. What to do now? I am little worried about it. Please help me!

Hi Vijay,

Is her period 4 days late?  I'm not clear in your post.

Emergency contraceptives are effective within about 72 hours but, they are not as effective as ordinary birth control.  Yes, there is a slight chance of pregnancy.

Can she take a home pregnancy test?

yes her period is late by 4 days and i am worried about this. she had taken i-pill after sex and it was even within a hour so it was very soon compare to 72 hours. what will i do if she will be pregnant?

is there any medicine so that we can shop pregnancy because it is only a month till now. please help me!

The pill should be very effective taken within an hour.

There are COMMON side effects from taking emergency contraceptives. These include the next period being early or late AND heavier or lighter than normal.

It's likely just a side effect that she's experiencing.

If it has been more than 2, preferably more than 3, weeks since you had sex, have her take a pregnancy test. She MUST use her very first morning urine (wake - up) for best accuracy.

I don't think she's pregnant, I think it is the side effects.

Hope it helps.

actually we had sex on 3rd of july and her period date was on 29 means after 6 days to her peroid. and in this month till now we are waiting for her period so i want to know that how long should we wait? and if period will not come then what will we do?

She can take a test now. It has been more than long enough.

Get a home pregnancy test and be sure she uses her first morning urine.

thanks sir she tested and it showed negative and the same night she got her period. thanks a lot....!!!!!

Thanks Vijay.

Glad it worked out.

hey my gf had her last period on 20 may.we made out on 27.unprotected.gave her i pill after an hour.its 28 n she hs not got her period.did home test thrice but its negstive.i am very worried for her.what to do.i gave her i pill last month also but she got normal period n may.this is june and it has been 8 days than expected time.
please help urgently.

Hi Srajan,

The Ipill can make her next SEVERAL periods early or LATE and heavier or lighter than normal.

It's unlikely she's pregnant, just give it time OR have her take a home test using her wake up urine.

Good luck.

she got her period after you had sex na? so why are you aorring?v

is there is feeling like to go urine again and again after taking ipill

That sounds more like a UTI - urinary tract infection Sakjai. They are common in women after having sex.