Hi. I'm 17. I had 4 ipill tablets in a period of 3 weeks in which me and my boyfriend had sex multiple times. I had my period on the 6th and they got over on the 11th. After which I took the pill twice on seperate days. On the 19th I started bleeding and it continued till the 22nd. After which I took the pill twicr again. Now, I don't know if that was a period or breakthrough bleeding. Considering my period on the 6th I'm one and a half weeks late and experiencing vaginal discharge. I'm worried. Am I pregnant? And is it the right time to take a pregnancy test or should I wait?

Hi Worried,

DO NOT use ANY form of Emergency Contraceptive (ECP) such as the Ipill or Plan B more than ONCE per cycle.  Use another form of birth control.

ECP's have side effects.  When your next period will happen we can't predict.  It can be early or it can be late, you might even miss one completely.

You can take a home test as early as two weeks after having sex OR when your period is due.  You MUST use your wake up pee, first morning urine, for the best accuracy.

Thank You so much. I'll test it day after itself :) I hope it's negative!

it is not safe to consume so many ecps like ipill in one month. although your chance of pregnancy is quite low, you must consult a doctor for further advice. ipill may make your period cycle go haywire and it is better you take proper action before it gets too late.