on 1 feb I had first time sex with my bf..he inserted his penis into my vagina jst for 10 seconds and I started bleeding ..what was that..and after 3 hours I had an I pill and next day I took another I pill also....can I get pregnant..plz answer my both questions plzz..I m tensed

Hi Zain,

It is NORMAL for you to bleed the first time you have sex.  You can bleed any time you have sex really but it's not as likely in the future.

It's unlikely you'd get pregnant but you really shouldn't have taken two Ipills.  They contain very large amounts of hormones.  Only use them ONCE per cycle.  You can expect side effects, sore breast, spotting, your next few periods being early or late AND heavier or lighter than normal too.

Hope it helps.

Thanx dear...Actually I consulted a doctor and told me that if u have more doubts so take twice so one I took after 3 hours of intercourse and one after 27 hours of intercourse ..I would like to add one more thing that my last menstruation started on 17 jan most probably and I had sex on 1 feb...so I am tense that I was almost near to fertility period ....plz do reply ...what is the possibility of getting pregnant :(

It's very unlikely Zain. You took the Ipill in time for it to be most effective.

Hope it helps.

Thank you so much..now I m feeling quite relaxed. .could you please tell me when should I do a pregnancy test to make myself completely relaxed bcoz I am very afraid

I'm glad it's helped Zain. You can test as early as 2 weeks after you had sex. You MUST use your first morning urine (wake up pee) for the best accuracy.

The longer you wait to test the more accurate the results. Testing early, false negatives are common.

Thanks alot....Thank you so much ...God bless you:)

Hello. ....today I got some blood...as I used to get during my menstruation cycle..but I think its a lil bit early having that..so m I down (menstruation cycle began) or its something due to I pill..plz help me

My other details are written above. ..plz answer ne after reading that...plz help as early as possible

It is probably a result of taking the pills. Your periods can be early or late AND they can be heavier or lighter than normal.

So I wont b pregnant now hmmm...what r the chances

It's unlikely Zain. While there are no guarantees on the Ipill you took it in plenty of time for it to be effective. Then again, there are no guarantees you'd get pregnant even having unprotected sex.

Zain, it is a NORMAL side effect. I seriously doubt you are pregnant.

Oohk ....should I check it on 19 for better result

Yes, the longer you wait the better the result.

Thank you so much. ..I m just asking is 19 is the perfect date hmmm...can u suggest me