Okay so I have been researching and reading about other people's situations similar to mine but I still need some advice.
I have an irregular period it lasts 3 days and sometimes it may come on the 13th, mid to late 20's of the month. I had unprotected sex and took the plan B the next day and 10 days later I got my period on April 19th and was done by the 22nd. NOW my problem is that I had unprotected sex again a two days after my period which was on the 24th....also my 23rd bday and I was pretty much drunk. Anyway well 6 days later I spotted and I don't know if its "implantation bleeding" or maybe I'm spotting because of the Plan B. I've been thinking that MAYBE I could have ovulated early since the pill throws off your period and therefore could be pregnant. I have also experienced some cramping, hot/cold flashes kind of like rubbing icy hot on my legs and in between, a tingling sensation around my pelvis, and like a tingling sorta like mini electric shocks on my lower back. Its too early for me to take a pregnancy test and I dont know when I'm getting my period so I'll have to wait at least another week. If anybody can please answer or have any input on this that would be great :!: :!: :!:

Hi Kari! Plan B works for only 3 days - it stops any conception from happening! So since you had unprotected sex AGAIN after your period you could be very well pregnant! As you have to add the days on to the 1st day of your period! So in your case _ IF your periods were regular - you would be ovulating about May 3rd! BUT because your periods are irregular, you could have been ovulating at ANYTIME! So As you stated you are going to have to wait awhile to take a test! In your situation I would say hold off till Next Friday or Saturday - this will a good 21 days since your unprotected sex and sufficient time for your HCG levels (IF you are prengnatn) to show! Also have either yourself or your partner been tested for STI's? With 1/2 of the population of America set to have Genital Herpes in 10 years, I can virtually guarantee you that with the unprotected sex you WILL end up pregnant and 50% chance of contracting a MAJOR StI - such as Herpes! so good luck and health and please let me know how you make out OK?

so what did happen???? im in the same situation, and i am worried to take the plan B AGAIN after i took it last week.