hi,please help me to know,
my last period was starting at first of JAN, and i had sex at 5th ,(during at blooding ). then again i had unprotected sex at 20th of jan, but immediately i took 2 HD tablest ,then after 12 hours i took again 2 tablets , and i had secondtime sex then i took 2 more HD tablets after 12 hours again , so ....am i in the risk  to get pregnant?

There's always a chance of pregnancy but not from when you think.

The January 5th time is probably greater.  Why?  You'd normally ovulate between days 11-16.  Sperm can survive up to about 5 days.  IF you ovulate early then there would be a chance.

The egg is only viable about 48 hours AFTER ovulation.  So, by about day 18, the egg could not be fertilized.  You had sex even later than that.

Day 1 is when your period starts. 

The odds are fairly low in either case of pregnancy.

Hope it helps.

I had my period on jan 3 and jan 17th i had unprotected sex twice. what are the chances of me being pregnant.. i have a regular period every 28 days.. we are trying for a few months now? i have taken a pregnancy test the 28th but neg. could it be to early?

Hi guest,

Even when EVERYTHING is perfect the odds of conceiving are about 1 in 5. We don't even begin to consider fertility issues until after a year of trying.

You need to find out when you ovulate. You're in the ballpark, usually it would be somewhere between days 11-16 of your cycle. Day 1 is the first day of your period. You had sex on day 14. Sperm can survive for about 5 days so early works. The egg only remains viable about 48 hours after ovulation. So by about day 18 or so of your cycle, you're not fertile.

Hope it helps. Good luck.

@ medic-dan i had sex two days before the 14th and again twice the 17th.. and now every time i wipe its very light red. but havent started my period yet.

Had sex after my period stop on the 16 day

pls answer me medic dan
i had unprotectd sex with my bf on my 15th day of periods... first he ejaculated outside then we cleand his penis using cloths then he treatd me....plss reply there is any chance to get pregnent beacs am fearng alot...plsss

I have aerly period. I started my period sept 5 but the real day is sept 20. Sept 5 the day i start my period and the last day is sept 9. I have a unprotected sex on sept 20. Am i pregnant? Because i feel hurt inside then i feel hot inside but my partner said that he didn't cum. And i am so wet

So I am 17 years old. I had unprotected sex on Thursday of this month which was the 14th, early early morning 15th of Friday (12:00 am or 1:00) I went to a party and don’t plan on doing it but it just happened... I took plan b one step 1.5 mg almost 2 days after. (Saturday) I’m freaking out! That was my first time having sex as well... I had my period in November the 27-30. Am I pregnant!? I’m so scared! I am not ready for a baby... at all. Please help!

So sounds like I can’t get pregnant, from what I’m understanding? And I took the plan b one step As soon as I could. Is that good? I’m just so freaked out.

What does it mean, if you took plan b one step 1.5 mg, almost 2 days after unprotected sex. So I had unprotected sex on the 14th midnight, so heading to date 15. I took plan b one step Saturday. Almost 2 days after but not quite. It is now Monday, and I’m ovulating!? What does that mean? Will I not get pregnant, or what!? Please help, I’m freaki our!

hi,
i have a sex with my wife, after 15 days of mensuration, it is possible to get pregnant?
Please suggest me, what to do now. if she is pregnant?

Hi i had my period on 1st of January, & then I had unprotected sex on the 15th of January, is there a chance I am pregnant ??

It depends on if he pulled out or not. If he came in you, there is a high chance you could be pregnant because about a week after your period, you are the most fertile (meaning more likely to get pregnant). You need to wait until your next period and see if it happens. If you kiss your period, you are most likely pregnant. Check for pregnancy symptoms as well.

Today I just had unprotected sex with my boyfriend for this first time and I'm gonna have my period soon, it's there a chance that I won't get pregnant during my period?