Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

Okay sooo Monday night like almost midnight or past midnight not sure my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex... he said he could'nt even pull out cuz of how fast it happened ..... so I checked and my first day of my last period was sept 30.... and well this happened on oct 12 i but did not take the after pill till oct 14 at like 7pm and the second pill at like 11pm... I dont know if too be worried any body went throught something like it ?? and still got pregnant??? please some answer would really help

Loading...

The Plan b pill - or morning after pills, HAS to be taken within 72 hours of unprotected sex! It is 95% effective at stopping conception IF taken within 24 hours after having unprotected sex! IF taken withing 72 hours it drops down to about 89%! So there IS still a small chance of 11% that you are pregnant!

You should also know that Plan B AND the morning after pill should NOT be used for contraception!!! It can lead to MAJOR problems - thus the term "Emergency Contraception" if you insist on having unprotected sex, you have to understand WHY you are putting your health on the line and IF you actually want to become pregnant! Because IF you did become pregnant then take the Plan B pills, there is no data on this harming the embryo!

In this day and age of a HUGe increase of STD's and STI's you HAVE to use protection! I wish you good luck and health! And the only way of knowing is to take a test close to October 30th! One more thing, you had unprotected sex at about the same time as you were ovulating!! So it's a definite possibility of the chance of you being pregnant!
Reply

Loading...

Oo god ok thank... But so wait ur saying that theres like more than 11% chance because i was ovulating?
Reply

Loading...

Yes there is no way of knowing till your close to your next period! Some tests say that their tests can be taken 5 days before your period! But that all depends on WHEN/IF you conceived! So don't waste your money till the day or your period OR IF you are late! Good luck and health! The 11% is from the fact that it was later than 24 hours after unprotected sex! When you are ovulating this is the optimum time to get pregnant! Even though you can get pregnant at ANY time, even through your period!
Reply

Loading...