i took plan b 15minute after having unprotected sex and also a week before my period. im suppose to get my period today but i did not see it, pls what could this mean? im freaking out and i just want an answer. and also im xperiencing a abnominal pain for d past couple of days and it feels like cramp, one thin is tellin me is cramp and the other is sayin is not. plsss i just need an answer to tell me when i will likely see my period. because im freaking out so bad

Hi Babygirl,

Plan B is very effective within 72 hours so it is unlikely you are pregnant.  Plan B can make your period early, late, heavy, or lighter than normal.

You can have cramping too.

I don't think you're pregnant.

i bought a pregnancy test but i have not yet use it, do u i advice i use it to confirm? rite now im still xperiencing the pain in my lower back as im standing rite now. sometimes d pain get worse and couple of minute later it could get less. all desame is dere an assurance dat i could not be pregnant because this is the second time im taking plan since my first time five month 7month ago. the first time i took it it was 4days after my period and rite immediately after one i took it i saw anoder period again in one month. so i dont know y did one is difference from my first time. can u explain plssss.

If your period is due today, wait. Plan B can make them late. It's all because of the very large dose of hormones in the pill when you take it in your cycle can affect any effects.

Also, you aren't likely to get pregnant having sex a week before your period is due.

As hard as it is have patience. It's extremely unlikely you are pregnant.

so u saying i should relax and not get panicked. and also could someone get pregnant one week after having unprotected sex without taking plan b to protect it

babygirl405 wrote:

medic-dan wrote:

sorry! im disturbing you, just wanna make sure im on the rite track. do you suggest i use a pain medication to relieve me of this pain im having or i should just leave it alone. and is there likely any chance i will see my period again this month or i should just wait for early next month? plus this pain im xperiecing feels like a period cramp but i could not tell which is it because i heard plan b can also cause a side effect that feels like cramp pain. and why did i saw my period d second time in one month 7month ago after taking plan b 10hours after i had an unprotected sex.

So I took plan b last month and had my period normal from 28th to feb first, but since then I have had another sex that was protected with condom, no split, no leaking. Today is feb 28th still no period although I'm having some little pain that feels like cramping and my boobs are a little big so is my nipple a little sore than normal. So my question is what could be going on plsss tell me or might it maybe plan is stilll messing with my cycle I need answer plsss. Thanks