Hi all. Ok here's my deal. My boyfriend and i had sex when i was on my period. I heard its most unlikely to get pregnant then so it was unprotected and he went (came) inside me. I had my period for 2 more days and then i was done. Now about 4-6 days after (i can't really remember, i can't think straight right now i'm so scared) I'm having this brownish discharge. Please tell me I can't be pregnant, or that it's highly unlikely. HELP!

Actually it is possible for one to become pregnant while they are on their period, it depends on when you ovulate, some may ovulate soon after their period and some later in their cycle, but yes you can become pregnant while you are on your period, this is due to the fact that sperm can live inside a womens body anywhere from 3 to 5 days 7 at the latest and wait for the egg to be released....There isnt really any safe time to have unprotected intercourse during ones cycle....