Hi, I am 15. My boyfriend and I had sex on the first and second day of my period, and he came inside me both times. My periods usually last 6 days, and my cycle is 30 days. Last month, though, it was irregular and 35 days. Other than that, my period has been regular all other times. Is there a chance I could be pregnant?

Also what exactly does late period mean? If I had my period but it was later than usual by a week, would that be considered a late period? Or is it a late period only if it hasn't happened long after your due date? I was wondering because it said that a late period is a sign of pregnancy, but aren't you supposed to not get periods if you are pregnant?

and how does spotting differ from my regular period?
I had an especially heavy/long period last time... I had to change out my tampon every 2 hours for the first 2 days. Is there a chance that that is implantation bleeding or spotting? thanks

You know you brought up some very good questions...Some women may experiance late periods due to a number of things like, stress, change in eating habits, birth control, pregnancy, exercise then they usually may come, like yours did 5 days late..If you are regular on your periods, you could say that your period was late even if it showed up the day after you were suppose to have started....Its the missed period that you have to worry about, one that doesnt come after its suppose to...The missed periods could be due to a number of things as well, the biggest one being pregnancy, but then there are others like, cysts, birth control, infections and other female problems.....Spotting is different because its not like your normal period, spotting is a little blood showing, like when you wipe or have just a little on your pad or tampon, spotting isnt heavy and doenst last for very long....Depending on when you ovulate, it is possible for one to become pregnant at any time during their cycle, and there isnt a set date that one does ovulate on, each month it comes on a different date, you could even become pregnant while you are on your period..There really isnt any safe time to have unprotected intercourse, this is due to the fact that sperm can live inside a womens body any where from 3 to 5 days 7 at the latest....There is always the chance of pregnany any time you have unprotected intercourse, and the only way to know for sure is if you have a pregnancy test done, you can usually take one about a day or so before your period is due, then if its neg, take another test a week later just to be sure, that you are or arent....I hope that with this it has answered your question! If you still have questions please let us know and we will be more than glad to answer them the best way that we can!!!!! Wish You The Very Best In Life!!!!

i am married and my husband and i have been trying for 5 months to get pregnant, but i also have a boyfriend. my boyfriend and i had sex on the second day of my period. My husband and I have also continue to try and have a baby. Now I am pregnant and worried who the father is. Could I be pregnant by my boyfriend..even though I was on my period??

I myself hav some questions can I get a quick rply to it ?

well m 17 n my bf is 20..yesterday in d movie he went on me n he jus rubbed..there was no penetration at all bt his sperms were all over my vaginal area n now m worried if I get pregnant. wil I b ? pls help...thanks

well m 17 n my bf is 20..yesterday in d movie he went on me n he jus rubbed..there was no penetration at all bt his sperms were all over my vaginal area n now m worried if I get pregnant. wil I b ? pls help...thanks

Don't worry compalsary u got pregnancy... bocz small sperm drop was enter into u r Vaginal almost it's fastly enter into u r vaginal n bombard with EGG... it's shame about u...

this is shame about u Y u gals n ladies behave like this... y u cheating u r husband.... Girls n ladies like U.. behaving like Bi'thc... that y boys n Men's n Husband to Start Harassment on this Ladies... this harassment no more stop until ladies n girls are Stop this cheating n Double couple games..

So, wt happen? did u get pregnany?? If not when did u get ur periods, how many days late was it??? please reply asap.

nice family. Do u have one r more boy friend, more boy friend is good 4 u ...................................................................... rascalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Maybe you shouldn't cheat on your husband and you wouldn't have this problem. Get a maternity test .

Hi, I am 40yrs My I had sex on the first and second day of my period, and he came inside me both times. Is there a chance I could be pregnant?

Paternity test not maternity