So, I gave him head, was getting a little heated, he didn't urinate in between the time I have him head, and when he went in me (unprotected)... he, however, was only in me for about five seconds, and I'm not sure if he even precame much, but what is the probability that if he did, the precum would contain a lot of sperm (or enough that is actually sperm, and not just fluid to clean the man out-before cum?))
Thanks :-)

Peeing does not get rid of all of the sperm that is in the males shaft, of the penis....Precum does contain sperm and has enough to cause a female to become pregnant...Even if he was only in for 5 seconds, you could still become pregant due to the precum...Sperm can live inside a womens body anywhere from 3 to 7 days at the latest and wait for the egg to be released...Depending on how soon you ovulate after your period, you could even become pregnant while you are on your period....

no you cannot get pregnant, new research found there is no sperm in precum.

You CAN get pregnant with pre cum if there was a previous ejaculation and intercourse was resumed straight away.

So if I dont ejaculate for like 3 days then precum goes in her will there be sperm to get her pregnant?