me and my boyfriend were having sex and after we were threw i noticed the condom was still in me. he had already ejaculated but it was while the condom was on. can i be pregnate?

There is the possibility of pregnancy if the condom came off, and your not using any other type of birth control.....If this has been less than 5 days you could go to planned parenthood and get the morning after pill Plan B but this must be taken within 5 days and the sooner the better it works.WHile you are there you could also talk about another forms of birth control they can help you decide which one will work for you, if you are interested however....

If this isnt an option the soonest that you could take a pregnancy test would be about a day or so before your next period, if this is neg, wait another week and retest just to make sure...Hope This Helps..

P.S. Its possible for your to become pregnant while you are on your period, it just depends on when you ovulate after your period, this is due to that fact that sperm can live inside a womens body anywhere from 3 to 5 days 7 at the latest, and wait for the egg to be released...