Can anyone tell me if you have unprotected intercourse 2-3 days prior to your period, can you get pregnant? My last period was on February 15th. My husband and I had unprotected sex on March 12th. It is now the 26th. Is it to early to take a preganancy test?

Depending on when you ovulate you could become pregnant really at anytime during your cycle, even while you are on your period...I would say that you could test now, and if this comes out neg, retest in another week just to make sure...Sperm can live inside a womens body anywhere from 3 to 5 days 7 at the latest, and wait for the egg to be released...

I conceived my Daughter while on my period. I had intercourse on the first day of my period, on May 13, 2001 and on June 19, 2001 I found out I was pregnant. This is the only time I could have conceived since it was the only time I had been with my BF at the time. So yes, it is possible to get pregnant at any time... Also, you can get pregnant on birth control... My Son is a birth control baby and I've also been pregnant 2 other times while on the pill. Unfortunately I've lost both of those babies.