My boyfriend cum inside during my first day of period, can i get pregnant? it really worried me, should i take morning pill during my period ?

It depends on when you ovulate, but yes it is possible for you to become pregnant while you are on your period...This is due to the fact that sperm can live inside a womens body anywhere from 3 to 5 days 7 at the latest and wait for the egg to be released...It wouldnt hurt to take the map during your period, to prevent pregnancy if you are not wanting to be...The soonest that you could take a pregnancy test to see if you are or arent would be about three weeks from the last time that you had intercourse.....

me and my boyfriend had sex alot yesterday about nnine times he precummed in me every time could i be pregnant

you can get pregnant from pre cum, but it hardley ever happens because pre cum usually has little to no sperm in it. i wouldn't worry too much about it.

To piggyback on what she said- it IS unlikely-however, since there were so many times in a row there could have bee left over sperm from the last ejaculation- So taking the morning after pill wouldn't be a bad idea-- Then get yourself on the regular pill for future intercource (keep in mind it usually takes about 2 weeks for the pill to b effective- use condoms until then. :-) Good luck

Yes high chance

Just a question as u said still might be a chance of getting pregnant but I’m worried about the same thing I had sex on my first day of period coz it was light but second day is heavy and blood clots and I’m usally irregular can I still get pregnant even if my period is heavy second day the day after the sex

You are pregnant