My period always come every 25 to 28 days. I was going on vacation on the 23 to 26 so i started taking ortho tri cyclen in the last wekk of September hoping I could skip my period for vacation. My last period was on the 29th of september. I skipped on 3 days of Green pills which is when I period came on and stopped taking the pills all together. I was expecting my period to come on but It didn't. I usually have very heavy periods that lasts 6 to 8 days. I've been having some brownish dishcharge and some pink spotting when I wipe. Besides sore breast and dizziness, I have no other symptoms. My question is should I be worried or am I just paronoid?

If you want to have lesser periods, ask your Dr. about Seasonal bc, you only get your period 4 times a year.
Trying to keep your period away yourself isn't such a good idea. You can really mess up your cycle making it really difficult to know when you are ovulating, hence being able to get pregnant.
As far as you being worried, some bc can give you sore breasts and dizziness. Count back and try to figure out when you last had intercourse.