I skipped my last period by not having a pill free wk and continuing straight into my next packet. However I am going away to a wedding on the date that my next period is due. Can I go for another month and skip my period by starting a new packet or can I stop this packet early and have my period before the wedding? Advise greatly appreciated

Yes, you can. However, don't practise it too often because it could have negative influence to your hormonal status!

Have great HoneyMoon!!! ;-)

Take care!

Dr.Lady

How did you skip your period? Because my period never came at all in September and i never missed a pill

By not taking your placebo pills and going into the next pack..

THIS works BEST with MONOPHASIC pills..Not TRI PHASIC pills like ortho tri cyclen...

It is safe to skip periods! There is a new pill coming out where you have ZERO periods in a year.. Female gynos have been doing this for years before it became popular...