Hi, I was wondering if anyone has had a period like I have had for the past couple months. I am not on birth control and am sexually active in a monogamous relationship. The past few periods I have had have been at or around the expected time, however the blood is not normal. It is very dense, as it settles in the bottom of the toilet, and it is not mixing with the toilet water. Before, the blood would be liquid in the toilet, and not semi solid as this is. There are several strands of what I think is tissue floating around also. It doesn't appear to be clotty, but if it is clots they are small and it's a lot of them. I am concerned because I have always had normal periods, and haven't changed anything that would cause my periods to be like this. I am also concerned because it is not just the first day that my period is like this, it lasts the length of my period. If anyone has any suggestions or similar experiences please let me know.

I too have the same. I have like a cloth of blood that sinks down but doesn't mix with water.

It's absolutely normal, it's just discharge and the blood, it's completely normal and fine. Most women get it.