Hello i had a very irregular menstral cycle, the first day i spotted a little bit and it was brown and pink, the next day i woke up to go to the bathroom and blood started pouring out but it was all clotted like a foot long, or longer!! Then i started bleeding pretty heavily for a couple days. Is there somthing seriosly wrong with me or is it normal?

Hi. You're not alone, I've got a very similar problem. I've had highly irregular periods (first every few months, then once or twice a year). They were always normal. But now I think I may have been very slowly bleeding between them. And my lst period was ALL clotted.

I cannot tell you this is normal. I am going to my doctor.

every month when i have a period i always get heavey blood clots what can be done 2 ease or get rid of it i have hot tablets take 2 4 times a day with each period they r 2 ease the beedin down.