Sorry this story is a bit long. My boyfriend and I have genital to genital contact with precum. Then he fingered me deeply with it on his fingers. I took plan b 12 hrs after and had all the common symptoms. I usually get my period from around the 8th to the 10th (start times) I haven't yet started my period. I had the heavy bleeding after plan b but other than that I have had no bleeding. I took plan b feb 7th and it is now March 13th and nothing. I should have gotten my period 3 days ago. I have had really watery and white discharge. Should I be worried. I heard many people say plan b could start your next period a little later...is this true!? PLEASEEEEE HELP. THANKS A LOT.

I think that you will not be pregnant because you had already took plan b. Those symptoms were just bc of plan b. Don't worry.