I had unprotected sex on February 2nd, and although he didn't cum inside of me I took Plan B the next day just to be safe. On February 3rd/4th (overnight) we had sex again where the condom broke, but we caught it before anything happened and so I didn't take Plan B again (also because taking it so much within a short period of time is bad). On February 7th I got the normal spotting/bleeding due to the Plan B that I had taken a few days prior, even though I had gotten my period only a few weeks before in mid-January, as well as some spotting that occurred a couple weeks after my period towards the end of January and about a week before I even took Plan B (I'm not sure why this spotting occurred, but I just figured it was my naturally semi-irregular cycle). I just assumed that the spotting after taking Plan B was my "new period" time, except now it's March 13th and I still haven't gotten my period yet. I was assuming it'd come around March 7th, so going by that I'd be 6 days late. Should I be worried? Should I take a pregnancy test, or is this normal?

My main thing that I'm wondering is if the spotting after Plan B counts as my "new period" time, or if I should have still be on my "normal" schedule and gotten my period around mid-February. If the latter is the case, then I think I would be pregnant.

On another note, I've been having cervical discharge which I know is a sign of ovulation. But, could I also be getting cervical discharge if I'm pregnant?

Anyone have any advice? :(

It would've been nice to see a response. It's not easy to get one on here, on certain subjects anyway. I'm wondering what your final result was. Hopefully you end up writing back with something. Thanks.