Although I did not have sex with penetration by my boyfriend, I had genital to genital contact with him. I knew he had precum on him because he was very wet. (After he fingered me deeply) I got a little freaked and took plan b 12 hours later on the 7th of February. I had the regular side effect bleeding a week after. But I'm 5 days late for my regular period this month. Could I be pregnant? I am having bad breast tenderness but no cramping. I'm so confused if my situation should even be a worry about pregnancy. Help please & thank you.

Hi Anon,

It is unlikely you are pregnant.

Common side effects of Plan B include and early or late period, cramping, spotting, bleeding, sore/tender breasts, etc.

Side effects can last for several months.

Hope it helps.

I have no signs of my period coming. And I'm really worried. Roughly how long can I be late for my period? A week? Two? Thanks so much for the help.

You might miss it entirely.

Take a home test. Be sure to use your first morning urine, your wake up pee, for the best accuracy.