I had unprotected sex on December 3rd and although my boyfriend did not ejaculate inside me, I took a plan b pill 32 hours later on December 4th. My period was meant to come by December 8th but it still hasn't arrived. I did a pregnancy test on December 10th although I know that is a bit early to tell and it came out negative. 

I am freaking out because it is now December 13 and still have not had my period; when is the best time to do another pregnancy test to get the most accurate results? 

Health Guru

First of all how do you make it 32 hours after when you took the i pill when you had sex on the 3rd an took it on the 4th,

When you use emergency contraception there are three things that can happen, you can miss a period (rarely) your period comes early (common) your period is delayed (common) you will also find as a side effect of taking emergency contraception that it will put your cycle out of its normal pattern and can take several months before it regulates its self again.

it was 32 hours because I had sex around 2am on the 3rd and took the pill around 10am on the 4th; my biggest concern is figuring out when is the best time to do a pregnancy test after I've missed my period for almost a week now

Health Guru
As I said plan b or any emergency contraception will mess your cycles up, the only thing you can do is wait for your period to start and if you haven't had it by the time your next one is due take a test then and you should then get a true prediction.

Are you pregnant?