The last time I ha my period was on February 19th and it lasted until the 24th. The last time I had sex before my expected period was on the 24th. And it was protected. I have never had unprotected sex. And on the 19th of this month when when I was expecting my period, I didn't get it, so I had sex. I had sex on the 19th, 20th, and 21st. All protected, I still haven't got it and it has been over a week. I am PMS like symptoms, but I am not sure if it is PMS or early pregnancy. The symptoms are sore and swollen breasts, tender nipples (both of those started when i was supposed to get my period), white/yellowish discharge that I usually see before my period, some somach cramps, and gas. I have never been a week late, and it is kind of worrying me. Since the 22nd of this month something really emotionally harming happened and I have also been extra stressed. And now I am worried that I might be pregnant, what do you guys think?

And today I noticed a discharge that looked similar to ovulation discharge