Hi ..Im 27yrs Old and have 2 children.. On Wednesday 14th of march 2012 I had and ovarian cyst (measuring 3cm) succesfully removed via keyhole surgery. 5 days later on Monday 19th I started spotting (very lightly) this continued for 2days untill Wednesday 21st March when my period arrived quite heavily but only lasted 2days i had no concerns untill now.. (Sunday 22nd April) as my period was due 5 days ago on Wednesday 18th.. Im usually pretty regular give or take a day or 2 but its now 5days and no period as yet.!! I have never needed to use the toilet as often in my life as i have this month.. im pee'ing every 5 to 10 mins just a small amount tho and ive been up in the middle of the night 3 to 4 times to pee which is not normal for me either and only have a very mild cramping every now and then(nothing compared to my normal) then 2 days ago i noticed a light brown discharge with what looks like tiny clots or tissue in.?? This has continued but is only noticible when i wipe after using the bathroom (not every time) ..From what i can remember (as im not particularly trying to concieve.. just letting nature take its course) my fiance and i would have been intimate during my ovulation days but I did a HPT (clearblue) on 20th april which came back negative.!? Also this month i have had none of my usual PMT signs i.e sore/tender breasts, lower abdominal cramping(severe) which i ALWAYS have around 1week before im due my period.. The other thing is.. 11 days ago i had some pain which i thought was related to my surgery so i visited the hospital where i had my surgery done and an internal ultrasound showed the lining of my womb was thickened which led the doctor to tell me i was due a period soon (which i already knew) but as i said it has not arrived just this brown discharge and pee'ing alot.?? Im confused as to weather its because i had surgery 5 and a half weeks ago or because im pregnant, i read that after having an ovarian cyst removed this can cause a period to be late up to 60days but i had what seemed 2 b a period 1week after my surgery which was right about when it was due.. Does anyone or has anyone had similar symptoms, and if so what was the outcome... any advice or replies would b greatly appreciated..???????????????????????

yes you deff can be see a doc

I'm experiencing the same thing. I'm curious to know if you were pregnant.

No wasnt preggers, accordin 2 my doc brown spotting isnt usually a sign of pregnancy.. id not long stopped my birth control (8 months ) or so.. after being on the pill for 5 years so think it musta been my body going back 2 "normal" either after the operation or stopping my pill.

I'm on the nexplanon birth control implant and I'm having the same exact symptoms. I'm a month out of surgery where they removed a 6 1/2 cm cyst off my right ovary. I started having the discharge a couple days after, which then turned into me bleeding non stop to the point where I was changing pads every hour. And now it's back to the brown discharge. All my doctors think I'm crazy or making stuff up. I'm in constant pain and now my gallbladder is acting up. I'm peeing at least 20 times a day, little bits at a time. I've seen multiple doctors and none of them will help. I'm so lost and don't know what to do anymore.