My husband is in the Navy and they are going out to sea on the 28th of about a month. We were trying to get pregnant before he left. I have been off the Ortha Evra patch since August 2006. My most recent period began on the 9th of November and went off on the 13th of November. We had intercourse on the 15th, 17th, 18th, 20th, 21st and the 22nd of November. On the 22nd I had the discharge like a raw egg white and now I have no discharge and today is the 23rd. I have been feeling ok but every now and then I will feel this weird rumble in my lower part of my stomach. Also, last night I was eating popcorn and on one side of my mouth it tasted and felt like I was chewing metal. Now today my teeth are very, very sensitive. We did not have intercourse today, the 23rd, but we will the 24th and the 25th and the 27th. Is it possible I am pregnant or will I still have a chance in the days to come? Also how soon can I take a blood test at the doctors office to find out the results?

I have had these symptoms and finally been referred to a specialist who said it may be an enlarged abdominal aorta. Need a scan to confirm but it'd most likely what it is. So happy I was finally referred, as my GP has thrown antibiotics at me 5 times in the last year as he thought it was my kidney! Obviously thesee did not work!