I've posted this a few times, but have yet to get any replies at all and I am desperate for some help.

Okay, this could be a bit long... but here it goes. I am 23 and have 2 children (son will be 4 in Dec and Daughter 3 in April.)

I took 3 days of the Errin pill -progestin only- august 18th-20th and got my period the 22nd of August to the 26th. I was recently diagnosed with a 1.6 cm fibroid in my cervix, that's what the Errin pill was for. Anyways, I quit the pills due to a bad reaction to them (leg cramps, panic attack to name a few.) *Since July I have lost about 15lbs (from 135 to about 120ish, maybe less now)* I had my last period from Sept 24th to Sept 29th.

I went to stay with a friend of mine for a few weeks and was staying with her from the 1st to the 19th of October and her cycles are messed up due to an IUD (usually I am always around my sis so maybe this threw my cycle off?) but anyways.. I ended up having protected sex twice with a mutual friend of ours (it's been 2 years since I have had sex also) on the 13th. (also I am not on any birth control, this was a moment of weakness for me)

I ended up having spotting from the 21st til the 23rd of October (pink, red, brown respectively- enough to really notice, very mucusy). My period was supposed to be due on the 26th/27th but I am late.. It's the 7th of November now. I have taken 3 first response pregnancy tests (on the 30th, the 1st and the 6th) and all were negative. I also had some really horrid cramping on the 2nd, but I have experienced this before. I think that's from my fibroid... I'm just really confused right now.

So.. after all this is was that implantation spotting or just my period trying to adjust to all the changes and stress I have been through lately? And was it possibly too early to test? :? I have been assured the condoms didn't break, but you know how guys are...

ANY HELP WOULD BE SUPER WONDERFUL!

Well, I'm STILL LATE! Can't anyone help me? I really really really need some help/advice/reassurance..... please? I am completely desparate.

Emzconfusion

Went to the ER tonight for pelvic pains and the blood test said *drum roll* NOT PREGNANT! But I do have PID again and that is what is messing up my period. So yup.. got it all resolved =]

Hi there, I was just looking around in the older threads and read everything on this thread and it really touched me. I'm glad to hear that you're doing well! I know that this is an old thread but if you're still around, can you let me know how you're doing now? Thanks!!