I had white discharge a week after my period, it was my ovulation discharge, and I had unprotected sex during it. Now 6 days later I found tiny spots of blood on my toilet paper after peeing, yet I just got off my period a week and a half ago. I've had all the symptoms like fatigue, headaches, lower back pain, fever, nausea, vomiting, excessive hunger. Oh and when could I test??

Hi Guest,

You can test as early as two weeks, three is better, after having sex.  Be sure to use your first morning urine (wakeup pee) for the most accurate results.

You're about 18 days into your cycle by my math.  The light spotting you see could be implantation bleeding, it's not that early.

Good luck.

So you're saying I should wait three weeks for now to take one? And thank you.

2 or 3 weeks AFTER you had sex.

So around the 12th of this coming month?

Your period started about two weeks ago right? It doesn't matter when it ends. What day did it start? When did you have sex?

Normally you'll ovulate between days 11 and 16 of your cycle.

It would be very early for this to be implantation spotting but the timing is right for ovulation bleeding.

So you're saying there's no way I'm pregnant right now then?

Before I answer, when did your period start, when did you have sex?

I'm sorry but I'm confused by your first post and when things happened.

ITs okay but I got off my period the 18th, I had white discharge come out around the 20th everyday until the 22nd, me and my boyfriend had sex on the 21st unprotected. Now 6 days later I'm having tiny spots of blood

Dear guest,

When did your period START? You use that date to calculate cycles as everyone's period runs a different length of time. Some women have a 4 day period and others 5 or 6 (or more).

The white discharge is common before you ovulate. Once you ovulate it usually turns clear. Again, that should be sometime between 11 and 16 days AFTER your period starts. Sperm can remain viable for about 5 days after you have sex.

I'm guessing you started around the 13th (5 day period). If so, you would ovulate between the 24th and the 29th of April. What you are seeing MAY be ovulation bleeding. It is early for it to be implantation bleeding. That normally happens about a week BEFORE your period is due. It takes time for implantation to occur.

You can test as early as May 5. It would be better to wait until the 12th.

Okay thank you