Okay, so this past month I stopped birth control on the 20th. I had sex that month on the 14th and 19th. I was supposed to get my period on the 2nd of this month but I never did. I did, however, experience light bleeding on the 22nd, 23rd, and 24th. I don't know if that was withdrawal bleeding or implantation bleeding(Ididn't take my pills perfectly..). So I took a test on the 2nd and it came out negative. I have had frequent headaches, heightened smell for vanilla cookies, and been tired(this is fairly normal for me though,as i am in high school). I had unprotected sex now on the sixth. My nipples are incredibly tender and sore today(9th). I am not sure what to do. I have one pregnancy test left and don't want to make my boyfriend buy another. Should I take one tomorrow or wait to see if anything happens later this month and take it then? I should be getting my period on the 19th. Is it even possible for my nipples to hurt already from the sixth?

I also just got the HPV shot on the 4th..I don't think any of those are effects from it but I thought I should add it. My chest feels heavy but I don't know why..like heartburn but not. Maybe I'm catching a cold.