Disc: 1 1. Grand Ole Opry Song 2. Keep on the Sunnyside 3. Nashville Blues 4. You Are My Flower 5. Precious Jewel 6. Dark as a Dungeon 7. Tennessee Stud 8. Black Mountain Rag 9. Wreck on the Highway 10. End of the World 11. I Saw the Light 12. Sunny Side of the Mountain 13. Nine Pound Hammer 14. Losin' You (Might Be the Best Thing Yet) 15. Honky Tonkin' 16. You Don't Know My Mind 17. My Wakin' Shoes Disc: 2 1. Togary Mountain 2. Earl's Breakdown 3. Orange Blossom Special 4. Wabash Cannonball 5. Lonesome Fiddle Blues 6. Cannonball Rag 7. Avalanchie 8. Flint Hill Special 9. Foggy Mountain Breakdown 10. Warming Up for "The Opry" (talk) 11. Sunny Side (talk) 12. Remember Me 13. Lost Highway 14. Doc Watson and Merle Travis: First Meeting - 15. Way Downtown 16. Down Yonder 17. Pins and Needles (In My Heart) 18. Honky Tonk Blues 19. Sailin' on to Hawaii 20. I'm Thinking Tonight of My Blue Eyes 21. I Am a Pilgrim 22. Wildwood Flower 23. Soldier's Joy 24. Will the Circle Be Unbroken 25. Both Sides Now 26. Foggy Mountain Breakdown 27. Warming Up for "The Opry" 28. Sunny Side [Talk] 29. Remember Me

Well, this Nitty Gritty d*****g thanks ewe very much. :thumbsup:

Were any of these songs ever a hit :shrug:

They were a band? I never heard any of these songs .

Sorry Allison

The boys who sing like girls group "Hanson" had top ten hits. :shrug:
and their music sucked lemons
I rest my case.

:shrug:

i have heard of them--howevah.....here's a trivia question for the true fan.

i think their first top-40 song was back in the late 60s. i just can't remember the name of it. i do remember everybody making fun of their name though.....am i thinking of someone else???

when were these guys "born" as a band?

I did learn that they did back-up for Steve Martin's "King Tut"

edited to add: I'm not a huge fan. I just like them.

I am old enough that should remember these guys. I remember the name, but for the life of me cannot think of one of their songs I am getting old.

How could you watch anyone but Del Wood playing her hit Down Yonder? Watching her fingers on those keys is even better than Jerry Lee Lewis. Who would want to hear anyone but the master himself Hank Williams singing his own I Saw The Light in the guise of Luke the Drifter?

I'm not their greatest fan or anything. I've never heard of these songs either. The only album I have is The Greatest hits album, but I enjoy that one thoughly.

1 - Cadillac Ranch 6 - Fishin' In The Dark
2 - I've Been Lookin' 7 - Baby's Got A Hold On Me
3 - Oh What A Love 8 - Face On The Cutting Room Floor
4 - Workin' Man (Nowhere To Go) 9 - Down That Road Tonight
5 - I Love Only You 10 - Hold Again In My Heart