I expect there will be votes for 'Stairway' and 'Hotel California', so come up with something else. :P

One of my favorites:
U2 - Bullet the Blue Sky

Stranglehold, Ted Nugent

Freebird - lynyrd skynyrd

Right Down The Line. Jerry Rafferty.

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Mozart wrote that when he was, like, 4 or something. I believe

U2 - Bad (the best)

The Mystery of Number Five

Jimmie Rodgers

anything ELVIS well, a couple Viva LasVegas anyone>?

Why does Stairway To Heaven and Freebird always remind me 8th grade dances where losers like me watched everyone else dance to them? :?

Good songs though.

U2, Sunday Bloody Sunday

I listen to that in awe of them. That song is 20+ years old and still is incredible to me with the sound they put out even then.

Why did you go? I went to two school dances after I hit the 7th grade. I quit because it wasn't much fun watching everyone else dance and I wasn't good at crossing the room to search the lineup of girl losers sitting there. They weren't good at coming across to the line of us boy losers to ask us either. So both lines of losers just sat there looking across the room at the other losers. I never had a girl in high school so I never went to any of the proms.

Stranglehold, Ted Nugent
Add two more Ted songs..... Great White Buffalo Fred Bear And how about the Outlaws, Green Grass and High Tides

Other than the numerous Oils and Radiohead I could offer, some other (mostly recent) stuff: So Far Away - Godsmack Listen Like Thieves - INXS Two Worlds Collide - Inspiral Carpets (you can't go wrong with an album called Revenge of the Goldfish) Hurt - the Johnny Cash cover (though the NIN original is darn near as good)

Noley, why did nobody dance with you? You're hella cool!
And that is one of my fav U2 Songs. When they hit that chorus...wow!

I assume you've seen Rattle and Hum...
great rendition of Sunday Bloody Sunday in that...