Hey all, i thought i would open this new thread for fun.
Many of us here on SteadyHealth are comfortable with each other to the point where we are throwing jokes back and forth, some of us act like we know each other, gentle bantering along with a tad of "risky" remarks are scattered thru out our post and replys. This is a lot of fun and it's totally kool but..........damn it, there is always a "but", none of here want to minimize the posters origional concern and after answering the concern we do have a tendency to trail off and have fun with each other, by the time we have taken up 2 or 3 pages the later part has nothing to do with the issue at hand. We never want any of our members or guests to be put off and by no means are we making jokes at any one's expense. I am one of the biggest derailers, as i just can't fight the urge to add my own color.

So now we can all jump straight over to this here new thread and joke away. So far we have managed to keep it clean and the small doses of colorful remarks are perfect. Njoy, myself, Bambi and a few others enjoy having fun with each other but we do rerail the threads, a lot.

Njoy, if you want me to go snow plowing with you and if you insist on my wearing my pink cowboy hat, slide over here and invite me and if i want to remind you of the guy with the sock in his pants, i'll stop by here, and if Bambi's boobs are still hanging down to her waist, let us know XD XD XD We just have to keep anything that pertains to the issue in context to be able to help or advise the poster as best we can.

Njoy, you wanna throw out the first ball? Come on, lets get it started in here. By the way that is a song from Black Eyed Peas ;-)

What the H-- I'll throw out a ball. One of those I lost when I got caught with the sock. o.O

Good idea, Beeb, we DO get carried away , don't we. 8-| That seems to be the classic complaint about any email threads, they always seem to get hijacked after a while or at least drift away. That was a song too wasn't it?

Oh, give me the beat boys and free my soul
I wanna get lost in your rock n roll
And drift away
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaPnOASOWIU&feature=player_embedded

Can you move those irrelevant, irreverant, posts over here?
You got the power Beeb, the rest of are just your "subs".

Yayyyy, girl power, rock on dudettes. Actually i had to make sure it would be okay to post a thread such as this, and it got a thumbs up from our Administration, dark_red approves. :-D :-D So it's all good. :-|

So njoy, go find your missing ball and put that sock back where it belongs, in your dresser drawer XD
Lets smoke Bambi out, hmmm?

I think she rode off into the sunset with Meeister Deeillon.
How do you write with a southern accent?

Sorry to drift away from the topic but I'm checking posts since last visit and I came across this one.
I may have to take back my previous opinion about sex ed not doing much good. I'm impressed with the statements and attitudes here from these young uns. I really wish we could have been that open about it when I was that age. Although it's hard to figure why Masturbation Tips For Girls is in the Penile Disorders section. o.O

https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/selfpleasuring-tips-for-girls#771653

No he's mine damn it She can not take my cowboy away from me and i don't care how droopy her bosoms are

I have the pink cowboy hat and the spurs and the tin star and i have the secret weapon.....the ceiling fan

Whoa hoss, remember the guy who suffered the taser burns to get the money, to buy you the pink cowboy hat and spurs, and cut you down from the ceiling fan? :O Now you want to run off with the marshall. 8-|

You're just like that girl I bought the bikini for when I went to Florida. She was the younger sister of the one who kept putting my hand in her crotch at the drive in movie when I was 16, and even cuter. I gave her the bikini, she went to Hampton Beach, got in some contest wearing it, won the contest, got her picture in the paper, and that's as close as I got to seeing the bikini on her sexy body.

I'm always getting screwed by girls o.O :-(

What a song!! :D :D They don't make them like that any more do they.

On a side note here, Rage Against The Machine at Christmas No 1!!!! People power at its best :P :) :D

Oh i'm sorry njoy, i forgot how you suffered from the taser burns :cry: Please forgive me of my indescretions Hoss, oh ya, i like Adam Cartwright, ooops there i go again. I just can't be trusted alone out there on that Ponderosa with all that yummy beef roaming them there pastures, I'm gonna find Ruth and head back to Dodge, damn it :?

Well Beeb, Bambi just got back. Now lets see if she comes over here to play with us. 8-|

You girls are so turned on, and you deride us guys for being like that. %-)

I'm watching Ellen as I do my homework here. She has some guy on the show who must have got every girl in the audience wet just my walking out on the stage. She just offered to write a check to the humane society if he takes his shirt off. The audience went wild and they're chanting take it off. I don't think she's a real Lezzie, she spends too much time trying to get guys to show her their assets and even touching their bodies. I wonder how her beautiful wife feels about that?

Talk about sex discrimination and double standards. What if Letterman offered to write a check to Danica's favorite charity if she would take her shirt off? What would you say about all the guys in the audience yelling take it off? What would happen if he took an electric shaver, reached over and grabbed her leg and began shaving it? Ellen did that to her boy toy in the short pants.

It's so unfair. You girls can get away with doing all kinds of things to us while we go to jail for doing it to you.

Oh I know there WAS that one teenage boy who complained about sexual harassment because they used him to demonstrate sexual harassment in a class about it. They had to be the unluckiest teachers in the world. They picked the only teenage boy in the world who would complain about being groped by a MILF. The rest of us spent our teen years hoping and praying to find one. :-S

Geez now Beeb's gone too.
Am I going to have to play with myself? o.O

No, no, njoy i am here :-|

Yeah, but not until I'm all wore out :O

Bambi's back on the board but she doesn't want to play with us I guess, and babyb got lost.

Well it looks like it's just us so ---- START SOMETHING :-S

Hey njoy, you got a lot of snow, yes? Beep Beep vroom vroom....my tractor is just an arms length away XD XD XD XD XD
Help is on the way, wait a minute where the hell am i going %-)