Late December I had unprotected sex with my husband numerous times. (At least 3 times a day, every day, since the 19th) Every month for the past few years I have been getting my monthly on the 23rd. December I got it the 25th but it was definately different than my usual. The 25th & 26th it was old blood passing and was very very light. Like few drops.Usually I have regular flow first day and second and third day I have extremely heavy. But the 27th I had a heavier flow to where I had to change my pad twice that day and there were blood clots. 28th I woke up and there was barely anything coming out but very very light pink blood and then later in the day light brown discharge. Throughout all those days except the 27th we continued to have sex.Although I usually start on the 23rd, I usually last five days, and my monthly is usually diff I didnt think anything of it.
From the 19th of December thru the whole month of January my was progressingly acting more strange. Fatigue,super hungry,nauseous,back aches,enlarged breast,moody for no reason,constipation,bubbles in my lower abdomen. To insomnia, yet when Im not moving its really hard to stay awake, and really sensitive nipples. All very diff from the norm for me. I didnt even know any but three preg symptoms til this month.Even boosted up fiber in food to try and help with constipation but not working really.And sometimes had runs. So Jan.29th I started.No cramps, no signs weeks before,during or after of PMS. Weird. And this time was light brown to light light pink and very light day one, day two heavier but used no more than two pads and had clots, to day three nothing but little brown discharge and day four few drops of light brown but that was it. And now its feb. and I am having more symptoms of being preg.
I drink more water past two months to now than I ever have and have horrible headaches which I used to never get, to feeling really nauseous, loss of appetite for most foods I loved once before, very mild cramps,heartburn still this month too, gassy(not common for me),bloated feeling,tummys gotten hard. I first touched it today out of past three months and is hard?? What do you think is going on with me? Im confused. Oh and I took some tests online of if im preg or not and all four said I have moderate chance to I prolly am, to I have more symptoms than not...Help please.Give opinions...

NEED OPINIONS PLEASE GIVE THOUGHTS.THANKS APPRECIATE IT TONS.