Ok so in jan. I had a big pain in my somach, then started my period 3 days late. I just didnt pay it no attention and went on with my ever day life.... My period is suppose to start the 9th of ever month, anyways In feb i started recieving this pain in my stomach alone the top and it would come n go about ever 10 min. I took pt test ever week with a neg. sign ever time. on the 19th of feb my bf took me to the hospital cause the pain was makin me cry it hurt really bad. they gave me blood work test and urine test said it was norm and I wasnt prego, he then done ultra sound on my gal bladder, pancrius and liver and they all came back normal then he says he thinks its ulcers, I left and on the 23rd It really hurt the top of my stomach got real hard so I left work early and went back to the hospital i was 13 days late then. They done more blood work and told me i wasn't prego again and said they think its ulcers and gave me meds, so I took the meds (they didnt help) well I had started spotting that day very light then I had a regular kinda lite period for about 4 or 5 days, Now its March 27th and I haven't started my period and have ALL kinds of symptoms some are..... dizziness, fatigue, tender breast, tired all the time, cravings for sweets all the time, my belly (the top) and boobs  are getting bigger, still have the pain but its more or less discomfort now then pain, I have had a light brown discharge for 2 days now but still no period. I want to eat all the time and usually only eat once a day, the list goes on (hard to beleive after I listed all that but yes it goes on) anyways Im going to the health dept. thurs. but if they tell me  that everything is normal and they think its ulcers Im going to go insane, what do yaw think?? Please im open to all opinions....IM REALLY ABOUT TO PULL MY HAIR OUT cause this isnt' normal and this isn't ulcers....

Why don't they do an ultra sound on u? That way You'll really know... That's weekend having al those signs with the spotting idk.. Maybe ulcers can do that though I would ask them