I was with someone on Feb 25th (first without a condom but stopped and put one on, didn't check it after though) and then on March 5th, and 11th with someone else. I found out I was pregnant late due to having bleeding towards the end of March and random brown spotting till the end of April. So I found out June 23rd I was 17w4d, then I had another on July 19th that showed me at 21w even (2 days behind first US). Since that I measured behind fundally and through growth US although thy kept my original dating scan due date of NOV 27th. I had the baby on NOV 30th and the baby was only a little over 6 lbs. I had my last growth scan at 38w2days where they told me the baby was approx. 6lbs4oz and measuring 35w6d, but they were obviously wrong with the weight because over two weeks later the baby was only 6lbs 2oz. I had my lmp on FEB 14th but my periods are generally pretty late and irregular, not the average cycle. 

So to summarize that again quick. Was active Feb 25th, March 5th and March 11th. Was due Nov 27th based off first us at 17weeks and had baby Nov 30th. Who do you think the father is 

Someone please help

Bump. Waiting for answer