Ok so 1st of all on June 4th I had my period which lasted about 3 days but wen it startd it looked like old blood (brown). So after this pretty much every other day all the way up to june 22nd I had intercourse with my boyfriend...on the 23rd I moved to a diff city n that same night sorry if this is TMI but I had a bowel movement n after I had cramping and very light pink spotting on the tissue and then it completly stopped then the next day I noticed spotting again on the tissue after using the rr ,then the same day a few hours later I was bleeding & it lasted about 2 days. The bleeding completly stopped on June 26th. Then 3 days later on June 29th I was mad at my bf & had intercourse with an old friend..I feel horrible for doing it but we were drinking and I was mad at my bf I know I made a huge mistake.Well a week later on June 7th I went back to visit my bf and I stayed with him untill June 9th. Well those days I was there we had intercourse the 7th 8th & I believe the 9th. Then July 17th-19th my bf stayed a weekend with me and we had intercourse the first day he came and afterwards I felt very sick I got up to take a shower and I started feeling dizzy and lightheaded. When my bf went home I decided to take a pregnancy test. So on July 22nd I took one and it was positive the lines came up so quik. Any other time I would be so happy but I'm stressing bad and very scared that there's a chance it could be my friends baby. :( I really need some advice please.

Sorry for the confusion the days that I said were (JUNE 7th 8th & 9th) I meant JULY 7th 8th & 9th.