Okay. so i had unprotected sex a day before my olvulaton date.( 3 days later) i went in to my bathroom to use  the bathroom and there was blood. ( my period  isn't due til decemeber 25.and my last period was nov.27) the bleeding is light when i whip but i have to wear a panty liner. and its pink some times then its goes brownish pink  and little red but not much. i  have noticed little blood clots.  i think its implanting but i am not to sure.  if i am pregnant i would only be about 2 weeks  almost 3 week. i do have systoms: tired,going to the bathroom more then usual and having a hard time sleep, my breast are sore and feet are sore and back is sore.

please let me know what you think

-fearlessgirl619

I am in the same position & I did a test but has been negative.

Dear FearlessGirl

1. With your last period starting 27th Nov and the next expected to start 25th Dec, you are working on a 28-day cycle.
  2. Ovulation occurs about a fortnight before the period: 11th Dec
  3. You would probably have been fertile 6th - 11th Dec
  4. If you had sex in that fertile period, the egg could have been fertilised on 11th Dec.
  5. Had the egg been fertilised, the embryo would then be expected to arrive in your uterus today - 17th Dec
  6. Implantation could then occur from today to 23rd Dec.
  7. The earliest you could be pregnant then is today (the earliest implantation could take place.

However, you talk about the possibility of being nearly 3 weeks pregnant. That would mean implantation would have occurred about 1st Dec, meaning you would have ovulated about 22nd Nov. That was 5 days before your last period!

So, on what date did you have unprotected sex?

Hope this helps

Yes this helped alot. ive been so confused its not even funny. and the day i had sex was december 10th

maybe try wait a few days and then take a test again it could of been so early

Dear FearlessGirl

10th Dec would likely have been a very fertile day, but you have now left it too late for Emergency Contraception pills. However an IUD could be fitted if you do so very soon.

If you want to discuss anything further feel free to ask. In private if it helps

I'm glad I could help.

now i am wondering why i was bleeding so early after olvulation? and i am still bleeding and its light and brownish and pinkish and little red

Dear FearlessGirl

It may be innocuous, oestrogen-dominance, a luteal phase defect, or an underlying problem. I suggest contacting a doctor. How about trying one of the online doctors as shown at the top of this page?

Take Care

i was also thinking could it be the withdraw from not being on birth control more then 3 day so on cause like you said the egg would be in my uterus today