Hi I'm 14 and when I cum it sometimes dribbles and sometimes shoots a short distance but I don't know if its normal. Also I don't want it to just dribble out when I'm with my girlfriend! Has anyone got any tips

Hi alot depends on you , it will dribble if you are doing it every day , take a few days off then you will Shoot , Take care , Enjoy your Teens , xx

Try not to wank for a day or two this will store up your juice. Keep your penis hard for at least an hour by rubbing it slowly if you feel like coming sqeeze your shaft at the base this will stop your sperm coming up your shaft and out. When you are ready your cum should fly out a good 6 inches at least

You need to train your penis and body to do as you wish.
When you masturbate stop rubbing just before you reach the 'point of no return'. Wait half an hour then repeat. Do this a dozen times if you can manage it without actually shooting.
After a few months of doing this exercise every day your erect penis should be very hard, have grown and thickened, and you should be ejaculating several feet.
To impress your girlfriend you need to abstain from wanking for a few days, then you will have stored a huge load.