Hi I'm a 13yo turning 14yo male. Is this a sign of me going through puberty. When I masterbait I produce some liquid and I have a couple of hairs growing down there. Is this a sign of something

Hey there what does the stuff coming from your penis look like ? When do you notice it? Have you noticed your testicles or penis getting any bigger?

It's like a whiteish colour. And sort od

Does it come out when your masturbate? And sometimes when you sleep? It sounds like semen, and if you are noticing hair near your penis and you are ejaculating semen then you have definitely started puberty

Yes when I masterbait but not when I sleep

So I would say that you are definitely in puberty :)

Is there anything I should know

anything I should be scared of

its like a viscous, colorless and clear fluid

update from your question before

Hey there so first off there’s nothing to be scared or worried about. If this liquid is clear and sticky/slippery than it is either pre-ejaculator a fluid or semen depending on when it’s produced. If it’s slowly leaks out when you’re sexually aroused it is likely create check lotter hey there so first off there’s nothing to be scared or worried about. If this liquid is clear and sticky/slippery then it is either pre-ejaculatory fluid or semen depending on when it’s produced. If it slowly leaks out when you’re sexually aroused it is likely pre-ejaculatory fluid (pre-cum). If it dribbles or shoots out after you’ve been masturbating for a while and is accompanied by a Tickley throbbing sensation in your penis it is most likely semen especially if your erection goes away after it comes out. Does this make sense?

Well not really

Ok what part doesn’t? Also are you from the US you or another country? Have you had any type of sex Ed in school at all?

Australia, yes I have I don't understand why you put the Frist message 2 times ending them differently

Oh sorry I didn’t realize it copied the text twice.... so basically the fluid you are explaining is either pre-ejaculatory fluid (pre-cum) or semen. If the fluid is clear/slippery/sticky and kind of Ozzes out when you are turned on/sexually aroused it is most likely pre-ejaculate. If this liquid dribbles or shoots out after you’ve been masturbating and you get a tickly throbbing good feeling in your penis (an orgasm) then the fluid is semen. Especially if your erection goes away shortly after the fluid goes out.

Does this make any better sense?

yes i do

Ok good, so based off that explanation do you think what you are producing is ore-ejaculate or semen? Once you are more mature you will produce both. But what do you think this liquid is?
Thanks