Im 14 years old. I cannot cum while masturbating. I can have an orgasm but then nothing. what does it mean. PLZ tell me

i m 24 years old , i also got the same problem. kindly send me the same

its normal
get as turned on as you can, and don't go to the bathroom for about 5 hours and you will cum easily :-S

Hey ummm yeh well maybe when masturbating try doing more around bell and not the shaft as much, I find that this feels so much better and helps me cum easier.

Hope this helps

Peace out.

When i masturbate i feel something coming up and it feels super weird but good and nothing comes out can u help me im new so i dont know how to start talking without replying ?

How old are you dude - have you started puberty at all? Any pubic hair? Underarm hair? Have your testicles or penis started growing?

To can't cum,
Give it some time. you may need to mature sexully a little bit more. try some hand cremes and really stroke the 'head' of your penis! also think about what turns u on. think about it while u are doing it this can help also! it is called fantasy! good luck let me know if this helps you! Are u a diabetic?

I'm 17 and my girlfriend wanted to have phone sex and when I came and only a small drop came out and it didn't even shoot but normally I can cum a lot and I have power....I also passed a kidney stone 3 days ago....please help

i am a 13 year old boy i have hit puberty i have got pubes and armpit hair but my penis wont grow and today no cum would come out and i masterbait alot what does it mean

I have not had this Issue but the only time i didnt cum at my age 14 lol was when i was sick but other wise   i would say like Pub hair and your armpit hair are in that area are good just maybe you havent hit it down there 

By spermed you mean cum

I had the same prob but before you start masterbating watch some porn get yourself turned on even watch some while your masterbating works for me

yeah. Im 14 too and i have the same problem. Any tips to making it go quicker

It means your body us not ready.Or you have not hit pubirty

I have hit puberty.